This site is under construction.










Monday, July 19, 2010

the Heavens Declare

Dear Reader,

I'm on vacation for a few days. This week I'd like to draw your heart toward the Creator through His beautiful creation.

And I want to point you to the Father through His Word.

I pray I can inspire you to be still, to quiet yourself and spend some time alone with the Father today.



Psalm 19:1 (NIV)

The heavens declare the glory of God;


the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Psalm 8:1
 
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name
 
in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.





















Psalm 36:5 
 
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
 
your faithfulness to the skies.

 
 








Psalm 89:11

The heavens are yours, and yours also the earth; you founded the world and all that is in it.








Praise Your holy name.

Amen