This site is under construction.










Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday: Changng One Heart

JEAN SAID:

Lord, this prayer that I'm recording here is an answer to my own prayers this past weekend. You are so amazing, Lord! The intricacies of Your planning and implementation of Your purposes and will just knock my socks off sometime!

I was praying about this Monday post here. I don't want it to get stale, Lord. I don't want the readers to say, "Oh, it's Monday again. I don't need to check Jean's blog." I don't want this time of praying for the rescuing of American lives to get ho-hum.


Anyway, Father, I was praying about how to approach this Monday's post when my email inbox dinged. In it was a message from some people I've never met. Mr. & Mrs. J.H. read a story I wrote for Mature Living magazine and decided to sign up for this blog to be delivered into their inbox.


I'm sooo grateful they read that little story. Sooo grateful they obeyed the prompting of the Holy Spirit to send me a note.

So, if it's okay with you, Father, I'll summarize their letter here for our readers.

Mr. & Mrs. J.H. are very much pro-life champions. They gave me some history about the pro-life movement, and invited me to check into a couple of websites. I'll include those address here, too. They reminded me that "Since 1973, 30% of our population is missing, that comes to more than 43 million babies, who have never enjoyed their rights [of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness]. In all the wars fought by our country, this amount is 30 times the soldiers who gave their lives for our country."

Mr. & Mrs. J.H. also invited me to take part this October in a Let Me Live Life Chain event.

Lord, don't let me forget the unborn. Don't let me ignore the silent cries of millions of children yet to see the light of day. Don't let me shut up my compassion and go on living life for my own pleasure, not giving even a casual thought to the babies and the parents suffering here.

GOD SAID:

Never forget the innocent victims of your society, Little One. You're right. They are silent inside the wombs of their mothers. Many are silenced forever on earth. But they aren't silent in heaven, Little One. They have voices and they cry out to Me to rescue others yet to be conceived.

Dear Readers:

Please visit these sites for life:

http:monroehelpcpc.org; http://lifechain.net/; http://virtuemedia.org/.

Thank you.