This site is under construction.










Monday, July 6, 2009

Changing One Heart For Many

JEAN SAID:

I'm still reading Ezra, Lord. Those Jews who were rebuilding Jerusalem and, in particular, the Temple met with some heavy opposition. The government authorities around them weren't too pleased with the job they were doing. So, those authorities appealed to King Darius to be sure the Jewish builders were legally entitled to their actions.

PTL! and Hallelujah! for his reply. After doing a little research to uncover the truth King Darius issued an order that those authorities were not only to "tolerate" the rebuilding, they were to finance it! They were to insure that the Jewish prophets, priests, and builders completed the Temple and worshipped You in it!

My heart is fixed on Ezra 6:22 right this minute, Almighty God, Creator and King of the Universe.

"For seven days they celebrated with joy the Feast of Unleavened Bread, because the LORD had filled them with joy by changing the attitude of the king of Assyria, so that he assisted them in the work on the house of God, the God of Israel."

I just love it when You win, God. It makes me want to throw my hands up high and dance around the goal posts a few times!

GOD SAID:

Win? Do I ever lose, Little One? Have I ever lost a battle with evil? Have I ever lost one soul that is Mine? Have I ever lost My way? Have I ever been defeated?

No.

And I never will.