This site is under construction.










Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ahhhh-mazing God!

JEAN SAID:

O, Lord! The immense beauty of the truths in these words are incomprehensible to me! Your enormity is beyond measure. Your eternality is outside my scope of reasoning! Your total self-sufficiency is incomprehensible to me!

You scoop up the oceans in the palm of Your hand. You puff and the heavenly bodies spin out of control. You straddle a typhoon and ride it like a pony. How? How? The collective intelligence of all the geniuses who ever drew breath cannot skim the surface of Your brilliant intellect.

Ahhhh-mazing, God!

Isaiah 40: 12-14

Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand,
Measured heaven with a span
And calculated the dust of the earth in a measure?
Weighed the mountains in scales
And the hills in a balance?
Who has directed the Spirit of the LORD,
Or as His counselor has taught Him?
With whom did He take counsel, and who instructed Him,
and taught Him in the path of justice?
Who taught Him knowledge,
And showed Him the way of understanding?

Isaiah 55:8-9

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 40:28

Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the LORD,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.

GOD SAID:

And you've hardly scratched the surface of who I am, Little One.