This site is under construction.










Monday, May 25, 2009

One Heart For Many

JEAN SAID:

Today, Lord, I'm echoing Melinda's prayer on her blog. I agree with her in asking You to change the heart of President Obama. I ask You to turn his heart away from destroying the pre-born, and turn his heart toward protecting the innocents. To Melinda's prayer I say, "Amen, Lord!"

"O LORD, God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and obey his commands, let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. Nehemiah 1:5-6 [NIV]

Father God, we come to you today - many believers, one voice - to stand for life. Father, we praise You that You are in control and need nothing more from us than a bended knee and a sincere and grateful heart as we make pleas on behalf of our president and our country. So, Lord we come to You today and ask that You continue to infuse our country's pro-lifers with a new energy and resolve to stand up for what's right; that You continue to surprise Washington with the polling numbers and the realization that the "majority of the country" is NOT in line with an attitude of convenience, but one of responsibility.

Do a great work in our president's heart. Change one heart for many. Do it Lord, so the world can fall to their faces at the wonder and glory of YOU.

It's in the MIGHTY, LIFE-GIVING NAME OF JESUS CHRIST we pray, Amen."

GOD SAID:

I created that heart, You know. I gave it life in the womb that carried the baby who grew up to become President Barak Obama. Nothing in that heart escapes My attention, Little One.

Just as nothing you pray escapes My attention. I'm listening. I hear. I have the answers on the way.