This site is under construction.










Monday, April 27, 2009

One Heart For Many - Laminen

JEAN SAID:

It's Monday, Lord. I'm joining with others to pray for You to change President Obama's heart about abortion. I think I need to be praying for Secretary Clinton, too. And others-many others. But it seems to us, Lord, that President Obama is the lynch-pin. When You change his heart and mind, others will fall into line willingly or unwillingly.

The political news of the past few months isn't indicating that You are responding to our prayers the way we want You to do it, Lord. The way we want You to do it. Pro-life issues and proponents are getting kicked in the teeth most every day it seems.

But is that the way You want it? I believe, I know, that You ARE working in this issue. I believe, I know that You hear our prayers and our hearts. I believe, I know, that You are moving according to You infinite wisdom and plan. I believe it. I know it.

I watched this video this past weekend, Lord. It so thrilled me. It reminded me of what I already believe. What I already know. That You are LORD of all. That You reign. That You are magnanimous and magnificent in all You do. That You are not only my Father, but that You are my Creator-King. I want to share this video with my readers here, Lord. I praise You and thank You for the truth in this video. No matter what the headlines are tomorrow, no matter how things appear today, You are God and You are on the throne of this and every possible universe. You are Creator and Sustainer of all life, both here and throughout eternity.

Hallelujah! Thank You, Jesus!

video

GOD SAID:

I told you so, Little One.

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." [Colossians 1:15-17]

That's My Son.