This site is under construction.










Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday-One Heart For Many

To read Melinda's comments about FOCA, stem cell research, Red Envelope Day, and other pro-life issues, and her prayer for today please go here.

JEAN SAID:

Lord, it's Monday. I am again approaching Your throne to intercede for thousands, millions, of unborn children in this country of America. Asking You to lay Your hand upon One Heart and change it. Asking You to speak to President Barak Obama, to turn his heart to favor the unborn children. Asking You to change his mind about abortion so that the most innocent victims might be rescued.

I ask You to do this because it is right. Because abortion is murder and murder is wrong. I ask you to stand up and defend the defenseless in our land.

Lord, please Change One Heart that he might influence many hearts to change their beliefs about abortion.

GOD SAID:

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2nd Chronicles 7:14)