This site is under construction.










Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Unto the Clouds

JEAN SAID:

I couldn't resist the urge to take these photos. Sunday morning I was eating my cereal and glanced out through my kitchen windows. What I saw was so lovely I had to capture it. I knew the glory wouldn't last long, so I gobbled down my cereal, grabbed a wrap and my camera, and stepped out into the chilly air.

It was as if I had walked into a halo of pink light. A breathtaking aura of beauty hovered over my little back yard. A snapped these photos so I can inhale that beauty over & over, Lord.









GOD SAID:

My mercy is in the heavens; and My faithfulness reaches unto the clouds. (Psalm 36:5)

My mercy is great unto the heavens, and My truth unto the clouds. (Psalm 57:10)

I lay the beams of My chambers in the waters: I make the clouds My chariot: I walk upon the wings of the wind. (Psalm 104:3)

I cover the heaven with clouds, I prepare rain for the earth, I make grass to grow upon the mountain. I give to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry. I delight not in the strength of the horse: I take not pleasure in the legs of a man. I, the LORD, take pleasure in them that fear Me, in those that hope in My mercy. (Psalm 147:8-11)