This site is under construction.










Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Love You


JEAN SAID:
I sing a little love song to my grandsons, Lord. It goes like this:

I love you. I love you.
Oh, how much I love you.
Higher than the mountains,
Deeper than the sea,
Wider than the big blue sky.
Can I sing it to You, Lord? Can I tie it up in a pink bow and glue a big pink heart on it? Can I sing my Valentine Card to You, Father?

I love You, Lord. I love You.
Oh, how much I love You.
Higher than Your mountains,
Deeper than Your sea,
Wider than Your big blue sky.

I want my life from this moment until I'm separated from this earth, Lord, to be in relationship to You. A loving relationship. An honest relationship. A trusting relationship.

Because You are Love. You are Truth. You are Trustworthy.

GOD SAID:

Thank you, sweet Little Valentine. Yes, I'll take your big pink heart and your song of love.

I've already given you Mine. It wasn't wrapped up in pink though. He was nailed to a cross instead.