This site is under construction.










Friday, February 6, 2009

I Forgot

JEAN SAID:

Oh my goodness, Lord. I didn't post a prayer here yesterday. My brain is really wearing out. Brain cells are dying as we speak! I thought I came here to post my time with You yesterday. I guess I'd better jot this appointment down in my personal planner each day. Oh, for a perfect body with a perfect mind and a perfect heart...

Someday in eternity that will happen.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, that You NEVER forget even the smallest detail that pertains to me. I am always on Your mind and heart. How wonderful it is to know that I am cherished by You.

This morning a lovely blog post about prayer popped into my inbox. I want to share it with our readers here, Lord. "Pray Without Ceasing."

GOD SAID:

Don't fret so about it, Little One. We spent our time together yesterday. You were simply trying to cram too many things into one day--AGAIN.

Your readers will forgive you. They remember that they are made of clay, too.