This site is under construction.










Friday, February 27, 2009

He Always Will

JEAN SAID:

Lord, I love You. I know that You already know that. But, I figure no one can hear those three words too many times. I love You. And I know that I know that I know that You love me and You always will. [Jeremiah 31:3]It's one of those wonderful things about You, Lord.

Beth Moore says this:

I am convinced that virtually everything in an individual believer's life hinges on his or her deliberate belief and active acceptance of the lavish, unconditional love of God...God's chief priority for ever single one of us is that we love Him with everything in us. (The Beloved Disciple, page 204)

I'm amazed at how many people don't know how to be loved, to accept love. They can't accept the fact that someone would actually cherish them, count them as precious, adore them. I'm thinking of one lady in particular Lord, You know who she is, who cannot see that she is worthy of being truly loved by You or anyone else.

I know there is a long list of reasons for it. I know that our ability to relate to others is impacted by our parents, our birth order, our personalities, life traumas, our spouses or boyfriends, our teachers, the media, on and on...

But somewhere along the way we need to make the deliberate decision to crowd all that stuff out and embrace the truth expressed in Your Word that we are loved by You. When we can't feel Your love we have to believe that You love us and keep on believing it until we do feel it.

You demonstrated Your love so passionately on the cross. I am overwhelmed that You would want to love me. I've certainly not earned that love. It's impossible to earn any one's love. I can earn respect, esteem, courtesy. But love can't be earned.

You love me for two reasons: You are love [Romans 8:38-39; 1st John 3:1, 4:8, 4:10, 4:16] and I am Yours, I belong to You.

I'm soooooo glad!

GOD SAID:

I've said it many times and many ways in My Word.

I've demonstrated it in the most unselfish way you ever can imagine.

I've whispered it to your heart through songs, books, works of art, and creation.

I love you, Little One. I love you. I love you. I love you.

And I always will.