This site is under construction.










Monday, February 23, 2009

For President Obama

JEAN SAID:

Dear God, I come in agreement today with Melinda and many believers as one voice to stand for life. We especially lift up President Obama this Monday, Lord, asking that You would remove the scales from his eyes that currently prevent him from seeing Your truth. We ask You to shield him from further worldly influence and help him to hear the heart cries of the unborn, and the voices of those who are speaking out on their behalf.

It is our duty and privilege to pray for our leaders, Lord. We ask You to give our President godly wisdom, a compassionate heart, and courage to do what is right.

We ask You to change one man's heart that many might be saved. We pray this in the mighty, life-giving name of Jesus.

GOD SAID:

Pray in faith, Little One. Faith that I am listening. Faith that I am working behind the scenes. Faith that I have all the details already worked out. Faith that, even when it doesn't appear to be so, I have it all under control.

You can rest in that. I have it all under control.