This site is under construction.










Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Things

JEAN SAID:

Thank You, Lord, for new things.

For new years to wipe the calendar clean and start over fresh and new.

For new friends to lift us higher and point us to You.

New babies to remind us that life is good and love is immeasurable and undeserved.

New energy to handle that day-to-day grind.

New books that smell so...new. And that make that Rice-Krispy kind of cracking sound the first time you open them up.

New motivation to get us over that horrible hump.

New opportunities that are so often disguised as terrible losses in our lives.

New life that is wrapped up and begging to be opened, and found only in Jesus Christ.

GOD SAID:

New is good, Little One. But here's an old promise to those who come to Jesus.

Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean...A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (Ezekiel 36:25-27)

A new heart. That's the best new thing anyone can ever receive.