This site is under construction.










Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Joy To The World!

JEAN SAID:

Friday morning I was out running Christmas errands. I stopped at our church to pick up something. As I walked down the hall I heard school children practicing for their coming Christmas concert. I couldn't resist their joyful sound. (I used to be the one directing those Christmas programs at MCA, Lord). I strolled inside the sanctuary and saw about 100 4 & 5 year old "angels" on the steps leading up to the stage. They were wonderful! Not only were they adorable to look at, they sounded fantastic! And almost every set of eyes was glued to their director. I leaned back into nostalgia for a few minutes. I have such wonderful memories of the years I served at MCA, Lord and of many of Your little children, each one precious to You.

Thank You, Lord, for those children. Thank You for that unexpected blessing of hearing them sing, of watching them being diligent in their duties, of seeing their joy & excitement bubbling out of them & onto their expected audience.

Joy to the world! The Lord has come!

GOD SAID:

Yes! Now, let earth receive her King. Let every heart prepare Him room. Jesus-more than a babe in a manger. The Savior sent for every person who has ever drawn breath. And the Eternal King of Glory!