This site is under construction.










Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Come

JEAN SAID:

It's the last day of 2008, Lord. Way back in the 20th Century I never imagained I would be living in the 21st Century. That thought never occurred to me. But now that this new milleum has begun it sounds ancient to think or talk about 19 something-or-other. Time just keeps marching on.

But it won't forever, will it? No, Lord. When the moment You have appointed arrives You will silence the ticking of time.

As a new year eases over the eastern horizon I have a sense of urgency to show as many people as I possibly can the simple, clear way to repent of their sins and accept Christ as Savior. I have this urgent feeling that the Clock is almost ready to stop.

I've finished my read-through of Revelation. I'm ending 2008 and beginning 2009 with Your words in the last chapter, Lord.

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life."

GOD SAYS:

"Yes, I am coming soon."
Amen (so let it be). Come, Lord Jesus.