This site is under construction.










Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Celebration!

JEAN SAID:

I'm baking. The wonderful aromas of spices & chocolates fill my house. My kitchen is a big mess with flour & sugar everywhere. Chocolate chips & sprinkles decorate my island. My little freezer is bulging with the goodies I'm making to share with the people we love. We make these cookies & cakes, breads & candies to celebrate each Christmas. To celebrate Your birth, Dear Jesus. To celebrate our love for each other. To celebrate the bounty of gifts You give to us. The sweet treats we prepare & share represent all the delicious blessings You pour into our lives, Lord. And there are plenty of them.

Thank You for friends & family to celebrate with. To exchange gifts with. To share good wishes with. Thank You for days of celebration.

GOD SAID:

This huge deal you make over Christmas is just a tiny taste of the celebration we'll enjoy in Heaven someday. When My Son, the Groom, parades through Heaven with His Bride on His arm the entire universe won't be big enough to contain the festivities.

I'm eager for the party to begin, Little One. Are you ready for that day?