This site is under construction.










Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thy Will Be Done

JEAN SAID:

It' s the morning after, Lord. In this land of America we have chosen a new president and vice-president. We've elected new senators and governors, new legislators and judges on every level. We've turned a corner, I believe. A new day is dawning in America.

The people have spoken. A huge wind of change is blowing across America. By majority vote we have asked for change.

And we are going to get it, aren't we?

Lord, be exalted in these events, please. Complete Your plan for this world and for me in my minuscule sector of this planet. Be glorified in my little role in Your Great Plan. As Jesus prayed on a hillside some twenty centuries ago, "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

GOD SAID:

It will, Little One. It will. Nothing or no one can thwart My plans. Every person on earth is but a breath. A vapor that disappears with the morning sun. When all is said and done, when time ceases, I WILL be the last one standing. My will WILL be done. You can rest in that promise. Rest on it.