This site is under construction.










Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My List

JEAN SAID:

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

I believe what Your Word says, Lord, in James 1:17. And I'm trying to live by it.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Here's my list for this morning, Lord. Thank You. Thank You, Father of the heavenly lights.

The gorgeous colors of autumn on our drive to Salisbury
My fingers are physically able to type away at the computer
Heat in our house on chilly mornings
The tinted windows in our house that cut down on glare for J.
Ball point pens-I remember Schaeffer fountain pens.
The sweet-sour taste of orange juice
The color of orange juice-it really does look like liquid sunshine
J.’s generosity & patience
For answering D.s prayer Sunday about the donut tire
T.s compassionate heart
Free elections & the right to vote for our government officials
For the opportunity to make choices in little things like cereal
The smell of fresh herbs as I chop them
Electricity to heat, cool, cook, power, and light our house
Artifical sweeteners that allow diabetics like J. to enjoy food
E-mail
The USPO
Cell phones
M.s love for & patience with T. and the boys
Five healthy, intelligent, beautiful, caring grand children

GOD SAID:

Don't you love Christmas and birthdays, Little One? I watch your face when the people you love tear into the gifts you lovingly select, purchase, wrap, hide, and finally present to them. There is joy written all over it.

I'm the same way every day of your life.