This site is under construction.










Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grace By Faith

JEAN SAID:

Last night we celebrated D.L.s second birthday. He's such a little rounder. Busy, busy all the time. He lives life full-throttle, for sure. If D.L. is awake he's on the move. Then, when nap time or bed time comes he gladly collapses in his crib and crashes. He's a good napper because his little body is exhausted, I think. He knows how to live every waking moment of life to its fullest.

Lord, help me to live out Your calling on my life the same way. Help me to live full-throttle for You using the gifts You have given me confidently. Help me to serve with every ounce of energy I have. To give with every drop of joy You pour into my heart. To love like You love-with abandon. To relish every relationship and every opportunity with gusto.

Lord, enable me to live graciously because I have been drenched by Your grace again and again. Enable me to love generously, to forgive freely, to let the hope I have in You dictate a life filled with hope even in hopeless situations.

GOD SAID:

It's done. I've already provided all these things for you, Little One, in My grace. It's here waiting for you to come and get it. If you want to live an exhilarating life for Christ you can. By faith grab hold of the grace that is already available to you. Grace to live, to love, to forgive, to serve, to hope, to say good-bye.

It's yours when you ask for it in faith.