This site is under construction.










Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'll Be There

JEAN SAID:

The throne. A scroll sealed with 7 perfect seals. An angel shouting out the question: "Who is worthy to break the perfect seals and open this scroll?"

Silence. Stone dead silence in the halls of Heaven. No one is worthy to break those seals.

And John the Revelator wept. Until he saw a slaughtered Lamb. Slaughtered, dead, but alive. The Lamb stands in the center of The Throne surrounded by the living Creatures. Then, that perfect living Lamb takes the scroll from Him who sits on that Throne.

And all the hosts of heaven break into song. "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!...forever!"

I'll be there! The thought makes me laugh out loud. I'll be there when the silence of heaven is shattered by song. I'll be there when Jesus, the Lion of Judah, the Lamb of Calvary takes the scroll and opens it. I'll be there. If I leave this earth by way of death instead of Rapture I'll be there when it happens!

GOD SAID:

Now, that makes dying worth while, doesn't it, Little One?