This site is under construction.










Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'll Be Right Here

JEAN SAID:

M. is 3 1/2 now, Lord. You know that so, why am I reminding You? Anyway. He has fallen in love with the old movie E.T. His mom found it on VHS and he's watched it over and over. The most memorable part of that movie to me is when Elliot is on a stretcher beside E.T. who appears to be dying, and he whispers, "I'll be right here."

In the very last scene we hear it again as E.T.'s finger lights up in front of Elliot's forehead. The Extra-Terrestrial being is leaving this earth and says it back to Elliot, "I'll be right here."

Those words echo in my heart, Lord. But they echo with the sound of YOUR voice. I lay my hand over my heart and hear You whispering, "I'll be right here. Always. Forever. I'll never leave you nor forsake you. Never. Through time and eternity. Never."

Thank You. That's another of my One-Thousand Gifts.

GOD SAID:

I said it so many times, so many ways, in My Word. To anyone who accepts Jesus as their Savior I give eternal life. That means always, Little One.

And always is a really, really long time.