This site is under construction.










Monday, June 23, 2008

Unmistakably You

JEAN SAID:

We had a wonderful weekend, Lord. I've so much to thank You for today. A safe journey - again. Great weather while we were in FL. Some much needed rain while we were there. We saw J.'s brother, sister, & sister-in-law and all were well. They are such loving people. Thank You, God, for letting me be part of their family.

And my family reunion was wonderful. We all had a lot of fun. We spent about 6 hrs eating (I gained at least 5 lbs.) talking, laughing, reminiscing about way back when, getting to know the teenagers in our family, and watching the toddler-aged grands & great-grands play.

Most of all, Lord, I want to thank You for yet another miraculous intervention. Z. had a horrible accident Friday. But You spared his life in a way that is so unmistakably You. It could have ended tragically for us. We could have spent the weekend at a funeral home, but You chose to spare Z.s life on earth for a while longer. Thank You.

Now, Lord, I pray that every member of my family will recognize Your loving hand in Z.s life and surrender their's over to You.

GOD SAID:

Z. is one of my special, precious children. I'd love to have him join Me here in heaven, but, well, I have some important work for him to do on earth first. You'll see. As he grows up you'll see.