This site is under construction.










Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Radiant

JEAN SAID:

This week I'm reading Psalm 34 each day, Lord. This morning verse 5 jumped out at me: "Those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame." Radiant.

I thought of Moses. After he bowed in Your presence on Mt. Sinai his face became radiant. It shined so brightly that he had to cover it with a veil so it wouldn't blind other people. Radiant.

My faith should make me radiant. My face should glow with the light that You bring into my heart. People should be able to see on my face that I belong to You, that I look to You for everything I need. For everything I am. Radiant.

My life should glow with warmth and light and the power to help others grow and glow, too. Lord, make Your light to shine through my life to everyone who comes near me. Radiant.

GOD SAID:

Let your life be like a lantern, Little One. The light that is within it shines onto everything around it through a transparent chimney. When the chimney is clean and clear no one even notices it. They see only the beauty of the radiant light.