This site is under construction.










Friday, June 20, 2008

Family Reunion

JEAN SAID:


We're on the road today, Lord. J. and I are heading for FL to my family's reunion. We ask You to send Your angels before us to keep us safe. We ask You to protect my other family members, too, as they travel.

And, Lord, we pray that while we are visiting and reminiscing we'll be a witness for Christ to the strangers we meet and to my family. I love them. I pray that they'll see that. And that they'll somehow see through me and J. that You love them, too. And that You want a vital, growing, faith-filled relationship with each of them.


Wherever we go, whomever we meet, whatever we do, Lord, let us draw people to You like nectar draws bees.


GOD SAID:


Just love them. That's all. Just love them and accept them for who they are. And when their hearts are ready to ask about Me, have answers that come straight out of My Word. It's honey for every soul, you know.