This site is under construction.










Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Business Card

JEAN SAID:

Lord, help me to live intentionally. I don't want to live as a victim of circumstances. I don't want to put serving You on my list of things to do. Lord, I want every thought I have to be a prayer directed toward You or toward helping someone else. I want to live above whatever circumstances surround me. Help me to live with Your purpose for my life always in the forefront of my thinking.

Make each conversation I have center around glorifying You. Make each activity I participate in please You and further Your objective of making my life a business card for Jesus.

I don't want to live haphazardly, Lord. I want my life to focus on You and becoming like You and pointing others to You, Lord. Shine through me, Lord, in the day-to-day activities of my life and in the epic moments that shape me into who I am.

Speak to me, Lord. Speak through me, Lord. Make my one small life a demonstration of Your huge power, Your love, Your mercy, and Your grace.

GOD SAID:

Yes. Day by day I'm transforming you. Day by day I'm shaping you into My image. It's a long-term project, though, Little One. Just work with Me, here. Be pliable. Let Me reshape you, remake you one little tweak at a time. Before you know it your life will be My irresistible work of art.