This site is under construction.










Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day

JEAN SAID:

Mother's Day is this Sunday, Lord. I heard on the news that it is second only to Christmas in the amount of money spent on phone calls, flowers, cards, candy, jewelry, etc. That's wonderful that people from every walk of life want to honor their mothers. And it's not just in the USA. People around the world celebrate Mother's Day.

Thank You for giving me the privilege of being a Mother. Thank You for letting me feel and know a love that can't be quantified or described. Thank You for the huge honor of molding and shaping three lives. Thank You for the immeasurable and undeserved love those three people have poured out on me.

GOD SAID:

Love IS the greatest thing, isn't it? Unconditional love. Undeserved love. Self-sacrificial love. Inexplicable love. Eternal love. It's just smidgen - a tiny taste - of the love I feel for you, Little One.