This site is under construction.










Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Companion

JEAN SAID:

This morning I was reading Proverbs 3. In Sunday School we just finished a series on King David which led into a couple of lessons about King Solomon. I saw how much of Solomon's words in Proverbs can be traced back to David's words in Psalms. A father's influence on his son's thinking is evident.

Proverbs 3:32 - 35 contains some promises for those who are righteous - who live upright (with integrity) and who are in right standing with You, (through Your Son, Jesus.) Those verses say that we have confidential communion, secret counsel, and companionship with You. And they don't say "in eternity." That means that I have Your sweet companionship right here, right now.

Thank You, for being my Companion, my Friend, my Confidant, my Encourager.

JESUS SAID:

My little sister, with Me living and working inside you, you will never walk alone again. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Not in this life nor throughout eternity. You are My friend.