This site is under construction.










Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Open Gates

JEAN SAID:

Lord, I was reading this morning that you can, and you will, open gates for us - gates that seem to be closed and locked tight. I want to thank you that, in the past few days, I've watched you open some gates in my life just a wee bit. I'm excitedly watching as those gates swing open ever so slowly. Thank you.

Lord, deepen my faith in you to do what seems impossible to me. Make my faith grow that I will trust you to open those gates fully in your time and in your way. Help my faith to sink its roots down into You, and to spread out like the branches of a green tree, so that I can wait and watch without anxiety for your timing.

And, Lord, while those gates are easing open, give me the courage to run through them when it's time.

GOD SAID:

What is behind those closed gates is kind of like a surprise party for you, Little One. You don't want to ruin the surprise, spoil the fun, do you? You don't have to push those gates open yourself by your own will or wit. I know waiting is hard for you. But what's on the other side of those gates is worth the wait. I promise.