This site is under construction.










Friday, February 29, 2008

I Need To Tell You Something

GOD SAID:

Jean, do you love Me?

JEAN SAID:

Yes, Lord. I really, deeply love you.

GOD SAID:

Do you believe Me when I speak to you?

JEAN SAID:

Yes, Lord. I believe your Word, the Bible. Sometimes I have difficulty understanding it. But I believe it. I believe it was true for the original people who wrote it and read it centuries ago. And I believe it is still true today for me and for everyone else.

GOD SAID:

What about when I speak directly to you? What about when My voice whispers inside your head or your heart? Do you believe Me when I tell you to do something specific or to stop doing something specific?

JEAN SAID:

Yes, Lord. I've heard your voice in my head and in my heart before. Sometimes I get a little confused and I can't figure out if it is Your voice or my own thoughts. But, when I recognize that you are speaking to me, then I believe you. And I try to obey you.

GOD SAID:

Good. I just wanted to double check with you. I have some things I need to tell you about, some things I want you to do in the coming days. I want to be sure your heart is listening and your mind is tuned in to me. Don't get distracted by other voices. Stay focused on Me. In the days ahead you might find it increasingly difficult to do what I'm telling you to do. But it's important that you love Me, that you listen to Me, and that you obey Me. Remember that.

JEAN SAID:

Yes, Lord. I'm listening. Please give me the extra dose of courage I'm going to need to obey you.

GOD SAID:

Done.