This site is under construction.










Thursday, February 14, 2008

E.R.

JEAN IS SAYING:

It's 3:00 in the morning, Lord. I know you're awake, too. Our son, D. just called. I know that you already know this - but our little grand daughter, O., is in the hospital. She fell and hit her head playing in the snow. Now there is blood and pressure on her brain. I ask you to heal her. I ask you to help those doctors to know exactly what needs to be done and then do it. We'd all like for the blood to dissipate and be reabsorbed on its own so that surgery is not needed. But you are in charge of that, Lord.

I pray for the doctors, technicians, and clinicians attending her. I pray they'll know exactly what needs to be done and do it with skill and compassion.

I pray for D. and for K. They are frightened. Yes, you already know that, too. But I believe you want us to express our needs and desires to you. Then, we can be acutely aware that you are the one who has supplied our needs and desires. So, I'm asking you to stand beside them in the E.R. and give them courage and confidence in you. Ease their fears, Lord.

I pray that our little O. will know you are there, in the room with her.

GOD IS SAYING:

Do you trust Me, Little One? Do you really trust Me to take care of your little ones? O., K., and D.? Yes, I'm the Great Healer. And I'm the Great Comforter. The Great Restorer. The Great Wisdom. The Great Forgiver. The Great and Mighty Warrior. The Great Lover of your soul. I'm whatever you need, Little One, at the moment you need it. Don't be frightened. Trust Me.