This site is under construction.










Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Have A Good Day

JEAN SAID:

Good morning, Lord. Thank you for yet another day. Please help me as I face whatever this day brings. Let me hide behind you, Jesus, so that you run interference for me. So that you face whatever comes at me, first.

I read once that there is no such thing as a "good day" or a "bad day". A day in inertly good because you made it, God. You make the sun to come up. You make the air currents that bring weather - pleasant or unpleasant. You make the sun to set and the moon to rise. You cast the stars into their places eons ago. Everything you made is good. We people label our days as good or bad according to the way we perceive the events of that day.

Lord, you've already made this a good day. Now, help me to react to the events of this day with joy, not anger; with peace, not anxiety; with confidence in you, not fear; with hope, not dread.

Help me to perceive this day as a good day. One more day that I can bring you glory with the way I handle the events and circumstances of my life.

GOD SAID:

Hey, I like that attitude. Here's what I have on our agenda for today...