This site is under construction.










Monday, January 7, 2008

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

JEAN SAID:
Lord, Becky commented that she is glad that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Thank you for my dear friend and her kindness. We are ALL fearfully and wonderfully made. We human beings are such intricate creations. You built into us strength to do what must be done. At the same time you made us fragile so that we can't properly function without each other and without you. You made our bodies with such complexities that we'll never understand them totally. You made our emotions equally complex. And the two - body & emotions - are interdependent. The more I read about us created beings the more amazed I am by your genius, your creativity, your skill.

Thank you that you understand the complexities of my being. You gave me life. You can heal me when I'm broken. And you can restore me when I'm lost. You configure the details of my life to bring me joy and purpose when I entrust them to you.

Thank you that we are ALL fearfully and wonderfully made by you.

GOD SAID:
Each one of you is My special creation. One of a kind. A Designer exclusive. Hand crafted by Me. You weren't created to find happiness for yourself. You were created for my glory. When that sinks in and becomes the focus of your life, then the happiness you've been searching for finds you.